As a prosecutory body of MOL, in the framework of and in line with regulations, the City traffic wardens ensure the preparation of MOL's safety programme and on its basis take care of public safety and public order in Ljubljana and is competent:
- to supervise safe and unobstructed road traffic in residential areas,
- to ensure road and environmental safety,
- to take care of safety on public paths, recreational and other public spaces,
- to protect public assets, natural and cultural heritage,
- to maintain public order and peace,
- to manage the prosecution process in line with legislation,
- to keep records as prescribed regarding formal measures and in connection with the prosecution process.
Illegally parked vehicles
Unfortunately, the result of illegal parking is that the City traffic wardens arrange for the vehicle to be wheel clamped or removed. What else can we do?
More about wheel clamping and vehicle removal can be found at the following link.
EuroBasket 2013 in Ljubljana
The European Basketball Championships are officially open! Welcome to Ljubljana, tournament host!
The European Basketball Championships EuroBasket 2013 offer those attending matches much more than just a top sporting experience. In addition to the basketball, the Slovenian capital Ljubljana will offer you the chance to discover many memorable sights and have fun enjoying the beauty of our lovely, friendly, green capital.
Ljubljana is to be the venue of matches in Group A, the latter stages of the tournament featuring the best 12 teams with the semi finals and final, as well as events in the Fan Zone plus all kinds of free open-air events in the heart of the Old Town.
More about EuroBasket, traffic arrangement and parking - link here.