Ljubljana panoramic tour
Explore Ljubljana in a comfortable way. Take a ride in Happy Johnny, an open-topped double-decker bus, which takes you on a three-hour guided tour including most of the sights of Ljubljana.
- 18 July to 31 October 2010: Sundays at 10:00.
- Other times can be arranged for groups on request.
Dalmatinova ulica street, across the road from the Metalka office building.
- Stožice Sports Park: viewing of Ljubljana's new stadium.
- Ljubljana Castle: viewing of the city from the castle hill's viewing terrace.
- St. Michael's Church in the village of Črna vas at Ljubljana Marshes: visit to the architect Jože Plečnik's famous church inspired by early Christian churches and located in the midst of a unique natural landscape.
- Tivoli Park: viewing of an open-air exhibition set up at the park's Jakopič Promenade and a walk back to the city centre.
- Slovenian and English.
- For groups, the tour is available in other languages on request.
- €18.00 for adults
- €10.00 for children below the age of 12
- €40.00 for families (two adults and up to two children)
For more information about the tour visit the official website of the Ljubljana Tourism.