TRIBUTE is entering the last semester
The TRIBUTE project is now entering the last semester of the project lifetime, and the expectation for its final outcomes is growing as the project is showing its preliminary results.
In fact, on November 2022 the TRIBUTE living labs on city mobility produced their first reports. These will be feeding the ongoing activities of the TRIBUTE Transnational Network (TN) of stakeholders in the Adriatic-Ionian (AI) Region. The implementation of the pilot actions continued in the 8 cities involved in the projects, while the Lead Partner, the Politecnico di Milano, is investigating the enabling factors and the potential barriers for the transferability of the pilot actions to the other cities of the AI Region.
On December 16th a Steering Committee (STC) meeting has been organized on-line with the presence the representatives of the Adrion JS in order to adjust the spending for the final reporting period and to prepare the next STC and the 3rd TN meeting to be held in Zagreb on 7-8 February 2023.
- TRIBUTE - Integrated and Innovative actions for sustainable Urban mobility upgrade
- The TRIBUTE project has entered its second year
- TRIBUTE project consortium gathering
- Project TRIBUTE: The end of the 2nd project period
- City of Ljubljana is a part of Project TRIBUTE
- Project TRIBUTE: first period is almost finished