Ljubljana Card is a combined ticket to Ljubljana's major sights enabling visitors to explore the city in a comfortable way and at the lowest cost. It is conceived as a smart card containing a RFID chip for card validation and free admission. The Ljubljana Card entitles you to unlimited free travel on city buses, a regular guided tour of the city, 24-hour access to WiFree Ljubljana, the city's wireless internet network, a free tourist boat cruise, and a free funicular to Ljubljana Castle.
Using the Ljubljana Card, you can save you up to €100 on expenses such as entrance fees and public transport fares. The card makes your sightseeing a lot easier: rather than making multiple payments, you simply show your card.
The Ljubljana Card offers you the following benefits:
- free admission to 19 museums and galleries, the Ljubljana Zoo and several other attractions,
- a free guided city tour and free hire of a digital tour guide, which enables you to get to know Ljubljana on your own,
- free travel on city buses, unlimited during the card validity period,
- 24-hour access to WiFree Ljubljana, the city's wireless internet network,
- a funicular to Ljubljana Castle, a tourist boat cruise, and four-hour bicycle hire – all for free,
- free internet access at the Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (STIC).