Our parking policy gives priority to parking in the vicinity of healthcare, supply, educational and other public services while limiting parking in the city centre. The practice to date shows that certain order in stationary traffic can be established with the introduction of traffic payments which are harmonised with the responsible District Community and numerous other stakeholders. Parking in Ljubljana in managed in zones. Above all the use of the P+R system is promoted. Payment of the parking fee can be made with the uniform card Urbana, Urbana SMS-Parking service or the Urbana mobile application.
Currently there are five P+R lots in Ljubljana:
- P+R Dolgi most
- P+R Barje
- P+R Stožice
- P+R Studenec
- P+R Ježica
Parking for tourist buses in Ljubljana is provided in eleven parking lots.
More about parking in time restricted parking zones, parking prices, parking locations, P + R lots and parking for motorcycles, tourist buses, caravans and cargo vehicles is available at the webpage of the parking management service – the public company Ljubljanska parkirišča in tržnice d.o.o.
Parking spaces for motorcycles:
- 9 parking spaces in Levstikov trg
- 8 parking spaces on Beethovnova ulica
- 6 parking spaces on Cankarjeva
- 2 parking spaces on Miklošičeva cesta
- 7 parking spaces in Vodnikov trg
- 7 parking spaces on Gosposka ulica
- 10 parking spaces on Vegova ulica
- 10 parking spaces on Gruberjevo nabrežje
- 8 parking spaces on Breg
- 7 parking spaces on Adamič-Lundrovo nabrežje
- 7 parking spaces in the Trg mladinskih delovnih brigad parking lot
- 2 parking spaces in the Trg prekomorskih brigad parking lot
- 2 parking spaces in the Kozolec parking house