As a prosecutory body of MOL, in the framework of and in line with regulations, the City traffic wardens ensure the preparation of MOL's safety programme and on its basis take care of public safety and public order in Ljubljana and is competent:
- to supervise safe and unobstructed road traffic in residential areas,
- to ensure road and environmental safety,
- to take care of safety on public paths, recreational and other public spaces,
- to protect public assets, natural and cultural heritage,
- to maintain public order and peace,
- to manage the prosecution process in line with legislation,
- to keep records as prescribed regarding formal measures and in connection with the prosecution process.
Illegally parked vehicles
Unfortunately, the result of illegal parking is that the City traffic wardens arrange for the vehicle to be wheel clamped or removed. What else can we do?
More about wheel clamping and vehicle removal can be found at the following link.